Natty Broh!

Natty Broh!

Monday, May 21, 2012

Ethel and Ramone's

Until Friday night, Ethel and Ramone's was the place that served Jambalaya and Red Beans and Rice at the Farmers Market under 83 on Sundays.   The guy who runs the restaurant in Mt. Washington kept telling me I really needed to come up to the restaurant but I kept putting it off.  Fortunately I decided I wanted to revisit my trip to New Orleans and that's exactly what I got. 

 I had something called the shrimp boat which essentially a seafood medley with a dirty rice.  I thought it was pretty damn delicious.  Stacie had the Old Bay fried chicken.  No that's not very Creole or Cajun but it was damn delicious.  We finished that off with a homemade Key Lime silk pie as an end to a perfect meal. 

I can see Ethel and Ramones once or twice a year for sure.  Just a nice little spot for really good food and a change of scenery from the Baltimore concrete jungle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment